- ✪ Participation in the development of prospective imaging and light modulation devices in laser systems.
- ✪ Development of custom control chips for the light modulator (similar to control chips for DMD/DLP-matrix) and the project support at all stages, interaction with contractors.
- ✪ Participation in the modulators assembling and technology debugging, preparation of technical documentation.
- ✪ Participation in the products preparation for mass production. Participation in testing and identifying the causes of failures.
- ✪ Prompt solving of any production and technical tasks within your competence.
- ✪ Higher education profile (electronics, analog and digital circuit design, REE construction, semiconductors technology).
- ✪ Basic knowledge of semiconductors manufacturing technology, hybrid circuits, LCD, IC packages.
- ✪ Knowledge of digital and analog circuitry.
- ✪ Advanced PC user, knowledge of basic design and analysis tools, VHDL and Verlog.
- ✪ Knowledge of the capabilities and features of a particular ASIC-manufacturers and their technological cycles.
- ✪ Knowledge of design documentation rules in accordance with standards or knowledge of the relevant programs.
- ✪ At least 3 years experience in the specialty.
- ✪ Creativity, no bad habits.
- ✪ The ability of work organization, initiative, responsibility, punctuality, accuracy.
- ✪ An active lifestyle, communication, focus on results.
- ✪ No barriers to travel to other countries.
- ✪ English, knowledge of German is welcome.
- ✪ Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic research and production innovative company which is a resident of SKOLKOVOTechnopolis.
- ✪ Worthfulto worthy employees.
- ✪ Ability to become a party to a technological breakthrough, to develop and grow with the company.
- ✪ Democratic and friendly atmosphere
- ✪ Full employment.
- ✪ Work in Moscow with the possibility of traveling abroad.
LLC “KOLTSO” needs high-skilled, well-educated, creative, intellectual personnel.
If you are interested in working in our company, please send your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org